Guys! I’m so excited because I got another award, the Sunshine Award from my fellow blogger, Joni from lace and fog. Again, this is an award that I have never heard of before so I’m delighted to find out about it this way. I will work hard for the next year and make sure to not disappoint you! Here it goes~
- Thank the person who nominated you (because that would be rude, right?)
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
The questions from Joni:
- If you could learn any skill in an instant what would it be?
That would definitely be some kind of healing power~ I know since I was little that my dream is to become a doctor so this question is a piece of cake! Of course I won’t be lazy and still learn the medical stuff but having a little Park Hoon genius skill would definitely help.
- What is your favorite piece of clothing/fashion that you own? Well…….I don’t really care about fashion that much but if I have to choose then it has got to be a nightgown that my mum got me. It reminded me so much of Tae Gong Sil’s fashion that it helped me with getting over that drama.
- The last song you played on repeat? It’s 1/2 by Aaron Yan. It’s an OST that he sang for the drama Fall In Love With Me.
- The last book you re-read? It’s a book called Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs. I definitely think that it’s a must read with the YA genre. It’s full of humor and it has a bubbly romance that I like. Do look it up if you’re interested, I swear you won’t regret it. But just a short summary, the book is about a mermaid who is the ruler of the undersea kingdom that has been living on land and attending school where she developed a crush on a human boy. Sounds typical but it’s original once you read it.
- Do you keep or have you ever kept a diary? I did! I kept a diary when I first came to Ireland………oh the memories~ my English didn’t make much sense back then and it was amusing to read it. I stopped after I got into secondary school but I started to keep one again after my exams this year. It’s actually an exchange diary with my best friend but my life is boring so I haven’t been able to put much in the diary. I would actually recommend you to keep it if you haven’t already. You’ll actually be able to see how much you’ve changed and sometimes that’s a motivation if you’re feeling down.
- What is your choice of comfort food? For me it’s without a doubt, ICE-CREAM! I love trying out new flavors of ice-cream but at the moment I’m trying to eat a healthier diet so I make my own healthy banana ice-cream.
- If you had the opportunity to Make a Wish through the foundation, what would your wish be? I would definitely wish to have Do Min Joon’s library with my own unlimited supply of books! I read every night before I go to bed but since I like reading from the physical copy of the book, I don’t read as much as I like. I prefer owning my own copy of book because I like putting down my thoughts on the page and when I reread it, I get to know what my initial thought is. It’s hard with library books as well because I enjoy taking a snack whenever I read so my books are not very….erm clean.
- Favorite children’s book? The Story of Tracy Beaker by Jacqueline Wilson is my favorite children’s book if it is counted as one………(not sure if you’re talking about these types of books or the ones like Little Mermaid). Tracy Beaker was a character that I admired. She seemed like the most complicated girl character out there when I first read the book when I was in primary school. I just felt that she had lots of emotions and other things that I could relate to as a child.
- Name three favorite blogs that you follow:
Oh here comes that question~ but I genuinely think that I don’t have any favorites………I follow a lot of blogs and each one of them is different and good in their own way. Then there’s also the fact that I follow bloggers that writes about different things like kpop, kdrama, medicine, anime, vegetarian diets, etc. You get the gist. If I have to pick three then it’s
- Ninetybeats from Ninety’s Blog (awesome anime blogger that writes about different genres of anime)
- Yami Hyunnie from Asia Reviewer Maniac (Hyunnie is one of the very few bloggers that I treasure like a friend. The contents of her blog ranges from book, anime reviews to kdrama reviews.Must check her out!!)
- Sophiebowns (An outstanding writer on wordpress that creates wonderful works. Her novel “Azure” is now available as an E-book!)
- What is your current desktop image? It’s the image above~
Thank you Joni for nominating me again. You are awesome:D and now I award:
- Ninetybeats from Ninety’s Blog (as I have already mentioned above, this amazing blog provides me with helpful anime reviews that I use to determine the next anime I watch!)
- Yami Hyunnie from Asia Reviewer Maniac (Again, this blogger is like a friend to me. She just celebrated her second anniversary of the blog. Go check her out!)
- Myaddictiontokpop from My K-Pop Love (get your weekly doses of kpop on this blog! Absolutely fantastic album reviews!:D)
- Reisa from Reisa’s book journey (Reisa writes fun reviews on books she reads. Her book journey is sure an adventurous one!)
- Picadrama (These two bloggers are ones that I respect for their great taste in drama. I love most of the dramas they review and you can count on these two to pick out your drama-watch list!)
Questions For YOU!
- Is there any daily routine that you do each day?
- What is your favorite time of the day and why?
- If you could be anything in the world, what would it be?
- Do you think unicorns are real?
- What is your favorite brand of chocolate?
- Did you believe in Santa?
- What is the most bizarre thing you did in your life?
- Pick one: Travel back to the past or into the future?
- Your favorite quote?
- Your shower song?
Thank you so much for the award! I’m truly honoured since I haven’t been blogger for long. It is definitely one of my greatest achievements in my life so I want to thank Joni again for nominating me!